• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Majorchampionships.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jag5311

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
If developed and geared toward the major championships of golf
(Pga Championship, The U.S. Open, Masters, and British Open , maybe even including the Players Championship (since pros think it should be a major) ) do you think I could be successful in promoting this domain to a large golf company (I.e; The golf Channel, Golf Digest, Pgatour.com, etc..)

I think it has a great name personally, and since golf is becoming more popular each day, it may have some promise.

Please appraise

Thanks
bryan
 
*bump*

Anyone?

I contacted Pgatour.com today and asked them what they think. May or may not get a reply
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom