• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Making Full Time Living from Domain Business, Web Design, Hosting.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNbulk

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2005
Messages
208
Reaction score
0
I think it would be interesting to know how many DNF members make actuall a full time living, means a full time job with domain names, hosting and webdesign. Not talking about being employed somewhere.

1.
Are your 'self employed' and make a full living for yourself and/or your family with online activities like buying/selling domain names, webdesign and/or webhosting.

OR

2.
Do you have another main job that guarantees yours and your family living, and you make some extra money through your online activities like Domains etc.... ?
 
i'm a student, I do this for fun. What could be better than having a hobby that actually pays off;) I get a nice extra income each month..won't make me rich, but it's enough to keep me going.
Most of my income comes from referrals commission(see my sig) and not from domains
 
Im a student, and this is my only job. It pays for car insurance, and all those bills a jobs good for. So in that sense im #1, but I plan to get a steady job basically to fund my domaining.
 
Im a student, and this is my only job. It pays for car insurance, and all those bills a jobs good for. So in that sense im #1, but I plan to get a steady job basically to fund my domaining.

Same, but prior made living doing exclusively #1.
 
1 - additionally, I'm also involved in "traditional" (not exclusively online) IT business development
 
Student as well, but at the rate its currently going I could be domaining as my full time job and be living comfortably.
 
Unfortunately number 2, planning to move to number 1 ASAP
 
1- i love the internet
 
2, but I actually earn more money domaining than my regular 9-5 job...
 
I'm a number 2, still haven't figured it all out. :-)
 
It depends on your overheads mine are very high so i would need to earn a lot of cash and it aint happnin with this domain game ! so call me no 2 forever ! LOL
 
2, but could probably be 1 if i didn't live in NYC
 
2, but aiming to go for 1 soon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom