• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale MakingOfChampions.com - DMOZ Listed - 8 Years Old

Status
Not open for further replies.

piero0074u

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
346
Reaction score
0
I have just bought this Sports Related domain:

MAKINGOFCHAMPIONS.com.

This domain is listed in DMOZ, check this link:
search(dot)dmoz(dot)org/cgi-bin/search?search=makingofchampions.com

It is more than 8 Years Old. Look at this link:
web(dot)archive(dot)org/web/*/makingofchampions.com

And according to this siteanalytics it has about 500 Visitors per month, I havn't really tested it cause I have just bought it:
siteanalytics(dot)compete(dot)com/makingofchampions.com/?metric=uv

Bin Set to $250


Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom