• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed malibusoftware .com --got offer--

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2005
Messages
2,607
Reaction score
1
I just got a $400 offer for malibusoftware ($400 is what I set as a minimum for many domains at sedo to keep low bidders out)...what should I asked for? Value? Thanks.
 
If possible, I would raise the bar until lower $ xxxx considering that there are some companies that could use the name. 'malibu software' has a low overture but a decent amount of google search results.
However, low xxxx could be too much for a small company.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom