• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Mane.ca and Massacre.ca $15 min this Sat.12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedgeman

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
591
Reaction score
10
Thanks All!
 
Last edited:
nutcrackers.ca
mutant.ca

$15 each
 
outbided
 
Last edited:
I will have 3 or 4 more of these type of Sat Auctions. Please realize, once I lighten my generic renewal list, most domains I sell go for 800+. I sell quite a number as the year progresses, but I,m a long term investor, when I can afford to be. These domains you guys are picking up under a $100, in my opinion is crazy. It will be a rare time when you encounter this kind of domain blow out, for a clean generic.CA.
So appreciate, that we are all aware of this fact :)
Best to all those who are participating in this event.
Cheers Tedge
 
kitchensupplies.ca - 15
 
rattles.ca $15

russet.ca $15
 
kitchensupplies.ca - 20
 
Is there a way to see the forum clock with seconds, if the cutoff is 6pm I imagine there will be a lot of last second bids. Also, will eligible posts have to have a latest 6pm time to qualify, or does it have to be 5:59pm?
 
Is there a way to see the forum clock with seconds, if the cutoff is 6pm I imagine there will be a lot of last second bids. Also, will eligible posts have to have a latest 6pm time to qualify, or does it have to be 5:59pm?
"Does it have to be 5:59pm" thats the only way to win, except up the bid amount at the end, which is the one I prefer :)
 
"Does it have to be 5:59pm" thats the only way to win, except up the bid amount at the end, which is the one I prefer :)


What do you mean at the end? After the auction end?
 
So get your bids high enough before the 5:59 cut off.
 
Jaydub: After evryone got upset about the "sniping" in your last auction I posted here that I thought they should revisit the "ends after" rule...and they did. They set up an anti-sniping allowed ruling...check it out if you get a chance....I think the "at your leisure" would allow you to institute it for the auction if you want....and it will forever get rid of the 5:59 or 6:00 pm question...

http://www.dnforum.com/f79/anti-snip...ml#post1431505

I had mentioned to Jaydub that I would consider this anti-sniping method, for the Sat 19 auction. It will not apply to this Sat 12 sale, so 5:59 holds, highest bid in before 6:00 wins.
Good Luck
Tedge
 
So who else is here waiting for the last minute?

rattles.ca 25
reusable.ca 25
readinggame.ca 25
massacre.ca 25
monogamy.ca 25
nutcrackers.ca 45
minifridge.ca 25
mutant.ca 35
milling.ca 35
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom