• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Many Linkpop Domains--up to 120 Uniques/day (e.g. segaweb.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvdrip

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
2,782
Reaction score
24
How much for the domains below?
democracyonline.org

segaweb.com

snet.org
 
Hi

Please remove all domains from your list that average less than "30 visits" per day!

Thanks
 
I am selling them as a package. How can I remove them from the package?
 
dvdrip said:
I am selling them as a package. How can I remove them from the package?

Hi

Since you are selling as a package, and the package averages more than the minimum of "30 visits" per day, then it is ok!

Thanks
 
Price for the package (all 22 domains) reduced to $2900 JUST for the next 24 hours.
Please don't ask me to sell these domains for this price after the 24 hour period.
Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom