• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Many new domains for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 7
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
2,539
Reaction score
58
Hi all,

Here're some new domains currently available for sale, still not listed at DomainEmpire.com

If interested in one or more names, PM or email to: [email protected] thanks:

Baloons.net (Famous puzzle game) $20
Danuts.org $60
Dossiers.org (2,630,000 results in Yahoo for "Dossiers", very common French word) $20
Extensions.org $200
Laureate.org $150
OakCreek.org (Famous city of Wisconsin) $100
Quoting.org $50
Rises.org $80
Tasters.org $100
VideoCassettes.net $30
WildCard.org $100
Windows-2000.com (windows2000.com is the original site) $20
 
The word 'dossiers' (actually, it's a plural; the singular is 'dossier') is also used a lot in Dutch/Flemish.

Cheers!
Rob
 
hmm, I am poor as heck right now, but I think I have to get my username. I also live real near to Oak Creek (not really famous, but a nice town regardless).

Hold that for me. I have to sell something quick, k? :)

-WC-
 
Thanks for the info Rob.
WildCard, I'll reserve oakcreek.org for you for 15 days since now at no obligation, take your time to think about it, thanks for your interest.
 
Ops sorry for the equivocal, you were interested in wildcard and not in oakcreek. Ok, consider wildcard.org reserved for you, and, if you like, oakcreek too, just let me know :)
 
Yep, both please. :) And although I appreciate the 15 days, I should have the money by weekend's end.

How did a guy in Italy ever hear of Oak Creek, Wisconsin? :)

-WC-
 
We invest in worldwide geographic names and in English-French-Italian generic words as well ...
Ok, we'll hold either them for you, thanks again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom