Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

MasOportunidades.es

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawkinrich

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
'MasOportunidades.es' - .es Spanish TLD. The massive MasOportunidades.com is a mainstream shopping site based in Argentina with massive Spanish Overture.

Overture ES (Spain):
1797 masoportunidades com
1107 masoportunidades com ar

Overture US:
678 masoportunidades.com

Low type-ins, parked at Sedo.

Perfect for developing, I just don't have the time. Will accept reg fee which is 15 euro! PLEASE PM.

Richard :eek:k:

picassoface

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Who is it regged with ? I have some .es's at EuroDNS and it's been IMPOSSIBLE to transfer them to another registrar/or person....

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
few days ago i bought some .es domains and the other guy pushed me the domains from his Eurodns account to mine.
Didnt had any problems

picassoface

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In that case, I have 2 PRIME .es names for sale - Tacos.es & Senoritas.es ....... make offer for each or both.... ps: my push trouble is with Sedo. I sold artprice.es there 2 months ago, filled out paperwork for a transfer, and am still waiting. Sedo says that EuroDns is having problems pushing it into sedo's account. From what you said, i could have just pushed it into the sellers account instead of sedo's and it would have been alot quicker and easier. Thanks for the heads up.

rawkinrich

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
picassoface said:
In that case, I have 2 PRIME .es names for sale - Tacos.es & Senoritas.es ....... make offer for each or both.... ps: my push trouble is with Sedo. I sold artprice.es there 2 months ago, filled out paperwork for a transfer, and am still waiting. Sedo says that EuroDns is having problems pushing it into sedo's account. From what you said, i could have just pushed it into the sellers account instead of sedo's and it would have been alot quicker and easier. Thanks for the heads up.

Care to make another thread? :clown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom