Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Massive Game Cheat Site [For Possible Sale -PureCheatCode .com]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EGS

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For Possible Sale:
SIGwww.PureCheatCode.com-custom-darkgreen.png

Number of Content Pages:
5,611 game pages filled with over 30,000 cheats throughout the site.

Current Traffic:
Unknown sorry.

What is Powering the Site:
The site is powered by a MySQL database of the cheat codes, games, and platforms. Along with that the script also has a backend where you can manually enter cheats, platforms, and games into the database.

You may notice that Xbox 360, Revolution, and PS3 game cheats are non-existent. This is because I just created them as platforms.

Search-Engine Friendly?
Yes, the entire site is search-engine friendly with .html pages created through modrewrite. I have also taken the time to optimize the site's meta tags to ensure search query relavency to hopefully give it higher rankings when it is indexed by all major search engines thoroughly.

I also created a sitemap for the site (an XML file) and submitted it to Google.

Notes:
I know with a little bit of backlinks and link exchanges this site can get a very high ranking with Google, and also very high rankings in all major search engines. All tags have been optimized to do so, including the title tag which if you go to a games page, or platform page, you will see that it dynamically changes to fit content relavency.

Asking Price for the Site:
Please make offers/bids no less than $50.

Domain is registered at NameCheap - free push to your NameCheap account.

Please do not directly link to the site or any pages within this thread as sometimes it does interfere with page rankings...that's why I put an image as the URL to "protect" it.

Domain summit 2024

EGS

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No BIN set yet, sorry, but feel free to make me a BIN offer. :)
eCommando: A $50 bid was made earlier today; didn't get to update this thread. PMing you this info now, thanks.

EGS

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$80 is the current high bid from eCommando.
There are 2 days left for this auction.

I'll set a very low BIN $200.
This is a great oppurtunity; might I add that FreeFind powers the search engine on the site which I integrated and they provided me with about triple the normal space for my free account because this website is so large. :-D

Get this before it is gone.
Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators