• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Massive lists of domains (On-Hold,Dictionary,Redemption Period,Deleting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great lists. I don't know if I'll be successful grabbing any of them but I'll send you some DNF just for the info.

Thanks
 
devolution,

Great Lists.

DNF$ sent.

Thanks,
 
Something goofy with the "falling.txt" file. Many domains listed in it are not dropping at all. I even seen some of my own in it that don't expire for another couple years. :)

RMF
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom