Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed MastersDegrees.us - 40 pages of unique content not yet loaded into site incl. w/ sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

nucite

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MastersDegrees.us
Reg'd @ Moniker (free push there only)

~ Looking for any offers ~

I just put this site up today. It's an amazing domain (do your AdWords homework - HUGE CPC dollars). I ordered 50 articles about a wide variety of topics (all related to master's degrees) to put on the site a while back. I'm just now getting to them and after loading in the first 10 or so, I'm realizing this is really not my thing. I have the site setup on WordPress, but it doesn't have any search engine traction yet, so you can do whatever you want with it.

The sale includes all of the content you see on the site as well as an additional 39 or 40 articles on various topics about master's degrees. All articles are around 500+ words each.

No revenue yet - just launched the site today.

Thanks,
Jeff

Domain Summit 2024

PapaStiz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What range are you looking for, sir?

Thank you!

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please PM me your price and the source of the articles ~ thanks!

nucite

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The articles were purchased from this person:
http://www.dnforum.com/f60/cheap-wr...ality-web-content-articles-thread-338219.html

I had to go through a number of revisions with him to get them to proper English.

I don't really have a set BIN at this point. The domain alone is great - it's one of the few that's actually applicable to the .us extension. This thread has generated some PM interest and I'd like to gather some offers. Therefore, if I had to put a BIN on it now it would be around $1,500 (and that's probably lower than what I should let it go for).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom