Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

MASTMNDS : Please honor your DNF Auction Bid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Mastmnds:

I PMed you with the information necessary to complete our transaction for the name you won in the 1/25/2003 auction.

To date, I have received neither payment nor confirmation that you intend to follow through with your winning bid of a whole $5.00 for Molested.org.

Please acknowledge.

-Bob

Upvote 0

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I almost slipped and hit the switch. MASTMNDS could have went snap, crackle, pop. Close call. :eek:

Domain Summit 2024

QuantumBeam

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Computer Guy,
I PM'ed you with the information necessary to complete our transaction for the name you won in the 1/25/2003 auction.I received no PM back and no e-mails for the sale of Erector.org

Resolved; > comtact made......checks in the mail he says ?

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DomainProfiles
Computer Guy,
I PM'ed you with the information necessary to complete our transaction for the name you won in the 1/25/2003 auction.I received no PM back and no e-mails for the sale of Erector.org

Hit the switch greg,
:upset:

Man, we are going to have to set up a regular Death Row here. Fortunately Greg is from a pro capital punishment state, so he won't hesitate to barbeque the miscreants. :)

alldig

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DomainProfiles
Computer Guy,

Hit the switch greg,
:upset:

I still have not received payment from ComputerGuy for crock.net, which was sold to this user for $25. I emailed him and PM'ed him asking for payment. He finally replied saying that paypal was not working for him and asking for my address so he could send a check. The email address he used to send the message was "[email protected]". Good luck with your transaction.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by alldig

I still have not received payment from ComputerGuy for crock.net,

Man, thats a crock of sh*t..

get it...crock...

There's always gonna be a couple knuckleheads, until we can round 'em all up and put them in the psych ward.

Hopefully ComputerGuy is just busy, but if that's the story, he should have at least made an effort to contact you.

Hmmm.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
DomainProfiles - I was able to find ONE (1) post from your pal, "ComputerGuy" (dated 9/8/02). He has 2 DNF Bucks! Looks as though he was attempting to move his domain, "SexyPersonals.com" by the looks of that post. Hope this info proves helpful (perhaps a valid e-mail address?) ... and please keep us posted! :)
Sorry to hear of this!
Take care.

QuantumBeam

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know....He has used the forum very little.
Much abli,
;)

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
BOB -
Do you think it might now be wise to keep an up-to-date running list of the "Auction Deadbeat Club" (ADC) in Duke's original thread here in this section?? For instance, Mastmnds is in the clear now AND ComputerGuy is a potential for the deadbeat club.
You tell me, I just don't want anyone to be mistaken for a deadbeat, when, in fact, they've honored their contract ... albeit a few days late.
Thanks! :)

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Good suggestion Cool. I will run it by Gregr, although he might be banning people who do not honor their auction obligations already.

-Bob

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bob
Good suggestion Cool. I will run it by Gregr, although he might be banning people who do not honor their auction obligations already.
-Bob

Thanks, Bob! The banning is completely justified in these circumstances ... where, obviously, that individual is a "deadbeat"! My concern here has more to do with the innocent ... such as the case with member, Mastmnds ... indeed, the title of this thread, "MASTMNDS : Please honor your DNF Auction Bid".
That might NOW not be fair, though I certainly understand the 'original post, and its intention.
Like an UP-TO-DATE running tally on precisely whom to avoid in the auctions, etc!?!
Thanks a LOT for all of your hard work! :)

QuantumBeam

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
alldig,
I e-mailed ComputerGuy with that e-mail address & he said the same thing. He closed his PayPal acct. because he was mad at them so he said the "checks in the mail". Lets give him a chance.
:sigh:

K

kingdon

24 hours, not much time for me to respond if I stopped by for an auction. I've seen others take a day or two off from the forum. I'm sure if gregr checks my stats, I do the daily.

Now let's get to the deadbeats! Hard rules work! . If this forum comes down to a few "real sellers and buyers", then that's it. Either you are, or you aren't! They are tough for seats in Christies, and I see things are tightening up for registration here. Someday you will need to apply, and that's it.

This is the beauty of birth.

mastmnds

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i agree king just like me i sometimes leave and etc.. but most of the time im here :) and dont call me a deadbeat seller anyone i honored my bid plus some

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom