Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

MASTMNDS : Please honor your DNF Auction Bid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Mastmnds:

I PMed you with the information necessary to complete our transaction for the name you won in the 1/25/2003 auction.

To date, I have received neither payment nor confirmation that you intend to follow through with your winning bid of a whole $5.00 for Molested.org.

Please acknowledge.

-Bob

Upvote 0

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Uh oh - the clock is ticking. It took Greg all of 20 minutes to delete the deadbeat I reported. People if you are going to take part in the Forum auction you had better take your reponsibilities to pay for and deliver names you sell seriously. Is $5 all your reputation and membership in the domain community is worth to you?

Domain Summit 2024

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Bob Mastminds said in the chat the other night, that he was selling his DNF$ points and won't be back. I think you'll have to send him an email. Let me know if you can't find it cause I think I may still have a record. Doc

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Wow! I see that Mastmnds has 0 DNF Bucks now, too! However, he just posted on Monday, 1/27 ... if memory serves!?
He always seemed pretty :cool: in the threads ... but guess what? IF you (anyone) don't (doesn't) honor your (their) auction "contract"(s) ... BYE BYE.
Let's hope for a response A.S.A.P.
Take care.

K

kingdon

I think it's weird that he doesn't respond to any of your pm's, did you send him an e-mail? Maybe he's never checked them before and has no idea about them. Then again the auction ended Saturday night, what's this guy waiting for, Christmas? It's only $5, I see he posts all the time, so I can't understand the risk of getting booted for $5. Any way Sorry to hear about the delay,

We should have gregr running death row, he would cut through all the red tape, for an opportunity to flip the switch. They say you can hear him smile when he says "who's next"

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gregr
I have my finger on the electric chair switch. :eek:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztttttttttt

hey, what happened to the lights?

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by stocdoctor
Hey Bob Mastminds said in the chat the other night, that he was selling his DNF$ points and won't be back. I think you'll have to send him an email. Let me know if you can't find it cause I think I may still have a record. Doc

Hmm, TY for the note Doc. I just tried to email him via the forum and it said that he has chosen not to receive emails from the forum.

If you have his email, please PM it to me.

Thanks!

-Bob

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

OUCH! OUCH! :dead:

Watch it Greg - that was the wrong damn button!

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Ummm ... for the record, I noticed that "mastmnds" has two (2) domains currently up for auction for this Saturday, 2/1. The two (2) domains are, "DnTraders.com" and "AdultBook.org" ... just wanted to point this out in advance. Again, it is my sincere hope that Bob hears from this individual, in very short order! :)
Thanks.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolHost
Ummm ... for the record, I noticed that "mastmnds" has two (2) domains currently up for auction for this Saturday, 2/1. The two (2) domains are, "DnTraders.com" and "AdultBook.org" ... just wanted to point this out in advance. Again, it is my sincere hope that Bob hears from this individual, in very short order! :)
Thanks.

Thanks for spotting that CH. I'm sure Greg will pull them if the guy doesn't resurface and pay what he owes. In any case everyone is now forewarned.

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Cool Ozone. Teh name might have been lost in all the noise and confusion.

Iwill update with the result whenIhave something to tell :D

-bob

mastmnds

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hello i came back ozone told me you were looking for me bob i will honor my bid i did not run off because of my bid i took off becuse of the harassment and other things that occured here. please email me at [email protected] or if you would just tell me here whats your paypal and ill forward the money asap. thanks also please keep my names in auction since ill be returning for auctions thanks

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by NamePopper.com

OUCH! OUCH! :dead:

Watch it Greg - that was the wrong damn button!

No, that's the right one. :eek:

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by mastmnds
hello i came back ozone told me you were looking for me bob i will honor my bid i did not run off because of my bid i took off becuse of the harassment and other things that occured here. please email me at [email protected] or if you would just tell me here whats your paypal and ill forward the money asap. thanks also please keep my names in auction since ill be returning for auctions thanks

Hey cool Mast!

Bummer to see you leave for forums, but hope to see you remain active in the auctions.

Cheers!

-Bob

mastmnds

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I sent money bob just mail info to [email protected] thanks . Tell me when you get everything just to clear record up on forum.

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Thanks Mast. All is resolved.

PM sent with the relevant information.

:D

-Bob

mastmnds

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you for clearing it up I'll check pm later. See you guys :)

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thumbs up!! Another satisfied customer of DNForum's auction.
Good story here, folks! :)

parwold

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolHost
Wow! I see that Mastmnds has 0 DNF Bucks now, too! However, he just posted on Monday, 1/27 ... if memory serves!?
He always seemed pretty :cool: in the threads ... but guess what? IF you (anyone) don't (doesn't) honor your (their) auction "contract"(s) ... BYE BYE.
Let's hope for a response A.S.A.P.
Take care.

:D he's gotta come back now cause he's got dnf$, if only to sell em :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom