• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Masts.net - No reserve auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2003
Messages
6,459
Reaction score
3
masts.net / MASTS.net / Masts.net


Starting Bid: $300

Minimum Increments: $20

Buy it now: $499

End Date/Time: Monday, April 12, 10:00pm Est.


I know this is in a few days, but I will be away for the long weekend. Please get your bid in early if you are interested in the name, and when I get back on Monday, I will be able to complete the sale as soon as the auction ends.

Thanks,
Daniel
 
starting bid lowered to $250, I expect to see a bunch of bids when I get back...
 
hey guys, I'm logged on in Tofino right now...

at $250 this is an amazing value, so much development potential as either a sailing website, or an adult website...

Someone needs to put their name down for this auction...
 
ok, here is the deal, the opening bid is still $250, but now the Buy it now is also $250

therefore, a bid of $250 wins the auction, I need to sell this name, and it is easily worth more than the price I am asking for it...


PLEASE PM WITH AN OFFER OF $250 TO BUY!
 
1 day left...

$250...PM to claim...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom