• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Mavs @ Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmyre

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2002
Messages
2,687
Reaction score
71
The point spread for the Mavs @ Spurs is 5 points.

I'm placing my money on the Mavs to cover the point spread to end the series tonight. What are your thoughts?
 
I'm torn they're both Texas teams :)

..but I'm hoping for the Spurs to pull through..
 
OK.. OK...

I'm man enough to admit when I was wrong, but it was still a great game. It should end this Friday.
 
haha..should of put some real money on it..:doh:

It'll end on Monday with a home team victory ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom