Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

fixed price MC(.)LA - Two Letters! MotorCycle, Emcee - Los Angeles

Fixed prices set for the domain(s) listed in the original post.
Status
Not open for further replies.

accent

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Removed from sale.

See my domains for sale website in my signature.

Last edited:

accent

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Price Reduced.
Do you own an all premium two letter domain?

accent

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Final price reduction before I renew this bad boy and put him back in the vault.

It appears that one letter domains in some extensions will be auctioned off soon, probably with great publicity and eye-catching prices. A two letter country code domain such as MC.LA has the same number of letters as a one letter .com or .net.

It is possible that the remaining unreleased two letter domains in generic extensions will continue to be reserved to avoid conflict with country codes. Even if they were released, generic extensions have at least three letters, insuring that two letter domains under them would be longer than MC.LA

There are only 676 possible two letter domains per extension, and most country code extensions do not accept registrations of two letter domains or expect extremely high annual prices for them.

MC.la is registered at Dotster.com, renewal is a modest $35 per year, and coupons sometimes reduce that cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators