Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

medlists.net --- 76 overture w/ext. --- 200 results on google

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
medlists.net receives about 10-20 uniques per day, mostly U.S. based traffic. About 200 results for the domain on google and 76 on overture... Looking to sell for $50 but will consider offers above $25... Payment via PayPal only, post in this thread to claim and then PM me. Thanks!

Chili

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Decent looking site, but it looks like it's banned from google. With that many references it should have PR or at the very least be cached.

petertdavis

Don't be afraid to see...
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Chili said:
Decent looking site, but it looks like it's banned from google. With that many references it should have PR or at the very least be cached.

If he picked it up after it expired, it's not banned. It's just that Google discounts all prior backlinks from expired domains. It's like registering a fresh domain, but you still get the traffic from those old links.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ClassicNames pm'd me earlier in the day and we worked out a deal a short time after, payment was already sent as well. Sorry!

Sale is over.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mike031 said:
medlists.net receives about 10-20 uniques per day, mostly U.S. based traffic. About 200 results for the domain on google and 76 on overture... Looking to sell for $50 but will consider offers above $25... Payment via PayPal only, post in this thread to claim and then PM me. Thanks!

I posted in the thread SOLD per the instructions (also PM'd as requested), classicnames failed to post sold, right?

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We started negotiating earlier in the day and the sale was finalized when the payment was received, sorry! I guess timing is everything :0

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mike031 said:
We started negotiating earlier in the day and the sale was finalized when the payment was received, sorry! I guess timing is everything :0

Actually it's not really a matter of timing being everything it is more a matter of following instructions posted by the seller. Do you really think myself and several others interested in the name appreciated you letting classicnames buy it earlier in the day without anyone posting sold as specifically instructed?

I do lots of painstaking research when I go to buy a name (be it for $50 or $5000) sometimes spending an hour or 2 or even more on research, not to mention time with posts and pm's.

This has happened several times to me where the seller reneged on the terms of the sale he had posted and it is upsetting and frustrating, not to mention a feeling that the sellers instructions on buying a name were worthless, and not to be relied on at all.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Trust me, we all know where you are coming from... But like I already told you in PM's, I was going to post sale pending and/or sold once I would receive what I needed from classic' and when I came back I did and that is when you came into the picture, abit too late... Let's drop this, because nobody is at fault here... We all know that sales close and get finalized in a minute on forums, auctions, etc. Cheer up and good luck,

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"nobody is at fault here..." That is not so, classicnames violated the terms YOU specified by not posting sold in the thread as you mandated, right?

Several here wasted time and effort on researching the name and you letting a buyer violate the specific terms of the sale is not appreciated, especially by a buyer actually wanting to pay more than the price you accepted earlier.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's alright my friend, I am done arguing here... Have a good one!

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mike031 said:
It's alright my friend, I am done arguing here... Have a good one!

Not really arguing, just saying you should adhere to written requirements of a sales thread.

But I guess when you are only 18 yrs old some domainers may not fully realize the importance of posting terms of an offer and then ignoring the posted requirements and letting someone violate it, and shutting the door on someone actually willing to pay you more and also not violate the offer requirements. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators