• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Memory.tv

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

klklinc

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
245
Reaction score
0
I recently acquired Memory.tv I personally think is a 'peach' of a domain and one of those regular reg fee domains that really should be a "Premium".
Anybody willing to stick their neck out and give an appraisal of what they think this domain is worth to both reseller and enduser? I have my own ideas but I would like to see what the concensus is. :)

Some stats:
Google results: 569,000,000 for memory.
Yahoo results: 1,160,000,000 for memory.
PPC Ads # 59/100
Max PPC Bid $3.17
MAX PPC Income/day $3730.03
Overture/mo 64237
Wordtracker/day 2206



Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom