Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions Menz.com - Category Killer, 1 Word/1 Syllable, 4 Letter, 19+ Year Old

DomainScoop.Com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dude your tactics are aweful. QUIT playing games with real bidders, and stop ending auction early everytime with stupid excuses. If you are not serious to sell, stop wasting others time

onnin

BuyGreatDomains.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dude your tactics are aweful. QUIT playing games with real bidders, and stop ending auction early everytime with stupid excuses. If you are not serious to sell, stop wasting others time
The reserve has been met so this domain will surely sell.

I have proof to show you that I had an offer to close the auction of menz.com early if you want to see it. Why you saying that I stopped the auction with stupid excuses. That's very wrong.

Eurorealtor

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You have sold the domain in 2009 via Sedo.
I asked you kindly to clear how come you get the domain back before I place a bid, you failed to response and when I placed a comment to your listing, you have deleted it and wrote me an inappropriate message.
Something stinks about your listing! Hope this is warning for members / bidders to your listing.

onnin

BuyGreatDomains.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I asked you kindly to clear how come you get the domain back before I place a bid, you failed to response and when I placed a comment to your listing, you have deleted it and wrote me an inappropriate message.
Something stinks about your listing! Hope this is warning for members / bidders to your listing.
Thank you for reading my thread. The buyer did not pay and I developed it still now. Hope it help

DomainScoop.Com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So buyer with high offer never pays, what a surprise, are you sure it is NOT SHILL BIDDING????

Why didn't you tell the high offer buyer the domain is for sale, and he can put in his bid??? it does not make sense? You only seem to GET high OFFER when your AUCTION is about to close.

Stop fawking around, been domaining for a while now, now ins and outs , if you want to sell, be serious or dont put ur shit for sale and keep playing around!

onnin

BuyGreatDomains.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1-png.1955

DomainScoop.Com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Since you posted about @art

Do you mind sharing his domain name or lists, or his stats on flippa? did he buy up lot of domains of flippa? to really make a valid, otherwise it still seems shill bidding

onnin

BuyGreatDomains.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
2-png.1956

I have a right to not answer your question.

DomainScoop.Com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You have right to not answer anyone question, because your auction is smelling fishy and very likely case of shill bidding.

@ secondly,
You really do not want to me to do my hw to really expose you, for me it feels like I will be wasting my time, so I am out. But like i Said, stop playing games.

onnin

BuyGreatDomains.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're not in yet. How can you say that "I am out". Anyways, thank you for that.
You have right to not answer anyone question, because your auction is smelling fishy and very likely case of shill bidding.

@ secondly,
You really do not want to me to do my hw to really expose you, for me it feels like I will be wasting my time, so I am out. But like i Said, stop playing games.

onnin

BuyGreatDomains.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
exactly how you ac when you shill bid!!
I'm not suppose to expose name of the real buyers on flippa. But just b/c of you. Now you can report @art and @AlbertSteven to flippa staff about shill bidding as you think. Good luck!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom