Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

closed Mesothelioma

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soundbites

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi - what do you think about my Domain:

www.mesothelioma.at

Thanks
soundbites

P.S.:
What is Mesothelioma?
The National Cancer Institute states say that: "Malignant mesothelioma, a rare form of cancer, is a disease in which cancer (malignant) cells are found in the sac lining the chest (the pleura), the lining of the abdominal cavity (the peritoneum) or the lining around the heart (the pericardium)."

Domain Summit 2024

domaintalk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Doesnt looks much worth imho but would be awesome if you develop something about it.
I will say mid $xx!

ddx

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think I am asked to give a reply to this post, as I am Austrian (.at) and I am a MD.
Mesothelioma is a rare form of cancer deriving from the cells lining the lung (pleura) and heart (pericardium) mostly found in individuals who have been exposed to asbestos. Incidence rate in Austria is app 8/100.000 male individuals, and although a doubling of the mesothelioma rate in Western Europe is predicted and the rate has also increased in Austria, there is no indication for an upcoming epidemy - besides that the german word for this type of cancer is spelled "mesotheliom" -
so I am sorry to say I think there is no value in this DN.

nicorlino

I BUY TRAFFIC NAMES!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
soundbites said:
Hi - what do you think about my Domain:

www.mesothelioma.at

Thanks
soundbites

P.S.:
What is Mesothelioma?
The National Cancer Institute states say that: "Malignant mesothelioma, a rare form of cancer, is a disease in which cancer (malignant) cells are found in the sac lining the chest (the pleura), the lining of the abdominal cavity (the peritoneum) or the lining around the heart (the pericardium)."

na ja, ist halt ein englisches top keyword als .at und meiner meinung nach nicht sonderlich wertvoll, da wir ja nicht die klageindustrie haben wie die amis.
Sorry soundbites. Aber für Suma sicher nicht schlecht.

For non German speakers:
Well, it's a great us keyword with austrias cc tld. I do not see too much value because austrian courts do not order companies to pay the high lawsuit costs that us courts do. Might be interesting for search engine optimization though.

Best Regards
Nico

ddx

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Might be interesting for search engine optimization though

yes, but...

mesothelioma.lu
mesothelioma.dk
mesothelioma.gr
mesothelioma.pl
mesothelioma.ro
mesothelioma.cz
mesothelioma.hu
mesothelioma.sk

still available..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom