• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Message from Timechange

Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2002
Messages
5,755
Reaction score
63
The now banned from dnforum member Timechange sent me an email asking if I would post this here on his behalf. Since I don't see anything negative about doing so here it is -

"I am not under a "guise" at the dnf but I registered timechange so that no-one can post with it. the nick is now locked by Dan, but that's for the better as I don't intend to post there again."
 
come back dude ! :)
 
Sorry - but I really like Timechange!

I am very new here so I don't not know what is happening here, webmaster knows best :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom