• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Microsoft Introduces 'Forefront' Brand

Status
Not open for further replies.

demo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2006
Messages
438
Reaction score
0
Microsoft senior vice president Bob Muglia introduced a new brand for the company's upcoming security products: Forefront. At the core of Forefront will be Client Security.

The Link

May the domain name buying spree begin.
 
I'm in. Thanks demo!

Yes... this could be big, sort of like the next Symantec or Norton.

I was able to register

  • forefrontforum.com
  • forefrontblog.com

if anyone is interested you may purchase these fine items for $100 each or both for $150.
 
Take out the spaces:

Fore Front Security . com

LOL

I'll be watching my mail carefully.
 
Fore Front Security . com

Good One!

I have already "Developed" my new forefront sites (in minutes) with the dynamic content available from 1and1.com - basically it is a constantly updated list of tech news items.. http://www.forefrontforum.com

Check out the High Tech Links! There is nothing worse than having to write content...
 
demo said:
May the domain name buying spree begin.

May God be with you.. This is Microsoft remember. All intent will automatically be bad if you buy any "forefront" domain after this news came out.. :-D
 
Google for "Forefront Security" -- it's a Chubb product/service :-)
 
Hmmm, forefront is a dictionary word... I wonder if MS or Chubb has TM'ed it and if we have the domain names prior to TM can we stilll get in trouble?
 
demo said:
Good One!

I have already "Developed" my new forefront sites (in minutes) with the dynamic content available from 1and1.com - basically it is a constantly updated list of tech news items.. http://www.forefrontforum.com

Check out the High Tech Links! There is nothing worse than having to write content...
Your fast man :D

@ Thread : This is for the big boys :p
 
Demo that's a pretty cool tool there at 1&1. The first time I seen something good about them.

What "script" is it running?
 
Demo that's a pretty cool tool there at 1&1. The first time I seen something good about them.

What "script" is it running?

Cursal,

1and1 recently added a bunch of dynamic content including weather, mapping, games & lots of news categories. I'm not sure what they are using. The customization settings are done via control panel. I just insert a script tag into the HTML.

It is a great feeling to have my site updated with fresh and relevant content each day automatically! Just write a paragraph intro, add dynamic content, sprinkle with ads and you have a nice web site!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom