• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Microsoft: Next OS in 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
8,011
Reaction score
58
Story

Redmond (WA) - Microsoft has issued a statement on reports that the successor of Windows Vista will be released in 2009.

In a note posted on Microsoft's website, Kevin Kutz, director for the Windows Client division was quoted saying "we are not giving official guidance to the public yet about the next version of Windows, other than that we're working on it. When we are ready, we will provide updates."
 
Glad i did not rush out and grab vista. Only issue I would have with that is if I can not go from XP Pro to the 2009 OS version upgrade. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they were not compatible.
 
Thanks for the news, and I just checked the domains for the next Windows code-named Vienna are not available: windowsvienna.com and windows-vienna.com.
 
Thanks for the news, and I just checked the domains for the next Windows code-named Vienna are not available: windowsvienna.com and windows-vienna.com.
A true domainer. :lol:
 
I searched for 2 domain names:
viennachat.com and viennatalk.com. Both are taken. People are so fast. Also to add there is an open source software called vienna.
 
Thanks for the news, and I just checked the domains for the next Windows code-named Vienna are not available: windowsvienna.com and windows-vienna.com.

I already checked this didn't find anything either.
viennatalk.com is already expired.. check out if some one might be intrested. :)

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom