• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed MileHighBlog.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

POLiSH

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
2
MileHighBlog.com

The Mile High comes from the City in which I live in .. Denver, Colorado which is known in the United States as the Mile High City . If I can market this name some how in within Colorado I think it would be a great value name. . With that being said I look foward to your appraisals.

Thanks..
 
More suitable as a blog for individuals that entered the "mile high club" :-D
 
Either way there is a market for the blog. I would suggest you develop it. The reseller value is most likely in the $XX range, $XXX if you are lucky. End user you are probably looking at $XXX maybe $XXXX if you get really lucky and find the right buyer. The value is coming from the shear clearity of the blog market not the inherent traffic. Obviously that domain hardly gets any traffic at the moment. It's going to take a little marketing and SEO to drive people to the site but you never know it could catch on. I wonder which market is bigger, the Mile High City or the Mile High Club. Well, after doing some research the Mile High Club is far more popular on the net. So now you know what the larger of the two markets is.
 
Thanks RADiSTAR & Dr..

Yes I know I always hear about the mile high club .. If I go to the phone book and go to the "M" section there is a very big listing for Mile High "***** Business Listings .. Like Mine MileHighSecurity.com .. I like the price range that you quoted and I will look at development of this site .. I'll be posting in the other sections as far as what blogs to use and so on.


Thanks again,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom