• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

milliondollarhomepage.com dodgy goings on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if you use his concept and make a totally different site. This way those who are not looking for his find yours and make a few bucks off of it. I have to admit I have a few names that I have not developed which I feel would make a bit of money if I got around to developing them. I can tell you I will use the money and buy a lot more than a gay pair of socks that is for sure.
 
Sold: 870,100 to date..........& people continue to click away..........
 
Leading Names said:
At a later date I bet these "reserved and paid" pixels become available again (there's some evidence of this already happening as a few days back that 89500 number was 91500, suggesting that some pixels have been released back to the available pool).

Could be totally wrong but as I say, all looks very suspicious to me :evil:

- Rob

From http://milliondollarhomepage.com/buy.php

"If you still want pixels, there will be a very limited, one-off block made available later tonight, so watch this page for details."

Looks like my suspicions might be correct.

- Rob
 
I quoted earlier Mr. Alex saying in an email that he has no affiliate links on the page.


So whoes referr ID is that on SiteLutions @ the bottom of the page!

i have no affiliate links of my own
 
999k sold!!

Happy new year ROFL I am drunk
 
It appears those not sold are not for sale as well...I think he made it...unreal $1 million in months doing so very little...WOW WOW WOW.

Also he has like 10 blocks left that are grey and say "not available for sale" which are the ones I think he means. I wonder if he will sell those for more?
 
So... anyone want to purchase one of my 10x10 MDHP blocks off the black-market for 10k? =]

The 10K dollar single 10x10 pixel; a divison of MDHP :P
 
idk if you look at the negative view of the page alot appear available, idk, who ever buys out the last 1k in one sweep will get a lot of publicity
 
LOL that's a great idea!
I own 900 pixels of real estate at a prime location on that page.
 
LOL that's a great idea!
I own 900 pixels of real estate at a prime location on that page.

Yeah you can probably buy a house with your little blocks.. since so many ppl want to have a pixel on that site the value of a placement on that page has a bigger ROI then the domain game (WOW)

EDIT: Mine is 13 blocks down from the L in "testimonials" its the HD logo w00t, also a prime location (not) .. but then again you have that big looking A
 
anyone of us could have done what this dude did...thats why the internet is like a GOD

I have like the best typos of this site!
 
I have like the best typos of this site!

^ The typical domainer.

-- but I thought acroplex did.
 
I have the best typo, milliondolarhomepage.com :)
 
I have millinodollarhomepage amongst many others...
 
Theo how many clicks do you average/day?

You should change your title from Greek Geek to Drunk Geek. :-)
 
traffic varies but it gets high CTR
 
Hope you cash in on the typo's now because if you give it a few months I am sure no one will know what the site is.
 
Acroplex...stop drinking..it's too early!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom