• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

min.net went for just 2,677 USD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainMagnate

Domain Magnate™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
3,927
Reaction score
29
min.net just ended on sedo for just 2,677 USD


That's a real bargain I think. I was going to bid but forgot about it and went to sleep, when I got up it was over :disappointed:
 
I was watching that, too. That's definitely a steal.
 
I watched it end..what are you gonna do with it..it was about market rate I think..
 
Like the name, it went for a minimum (min) price imho

Perhaps it takes max.net to sell for maximum price, lol
 
min = minute ?
 
I think it can be referred to both ways.
:smilewinkgrin:
 
That's one of the best LLL.net's there is - half a billion results in goog for min.
Could be used for some ebay type auction site, "pay minimum"

Sold for min reseller price, but I think it's worth more :)
I was already going to bid 2.5 hours before it ended, but then decided to wait till last 10 minutes.. and forgot about it :\
 
for how much invoice.net go?
 
still a .net don't get too upset about it..
 
yep, .net's seem to be on the low lately, the prices aren't growing as much as for .com's an info's.
What do you think?
 
I was watching the auction till the very last minute and wish all the best to the new owner.
 
Here's some recent sales data:

Domain TLD SalePrice SaleDate SaleThru
ODM net $30,000 Apr 07 Private
Toy net $26,000 Jun 07 Moniker/Traffic
Fox net $19,000 Mar 07 Moniker/Traffic
DUI net $18,000 Jun 07 Moniker/Traffic
Hum net $18,000 Mar 07 Afternic/BuyDomains
Suv net $14,200 Jun 07 EnomsClubDrop
LPM net $14,000 Mar 07 Sedo
FAQ net $12,500 Mar 07 Moniker/Traffic
Lux net $10,100 Jul 07 Sedo Auction
Leo net $10,000 Apr 07 Sedo
Pic net $9,500 Apr 07 Sedo Auction
SAT net $9,002 Apr 07 Sedo
BRB net $8,500 Aug 07 Sedo Auction
SCB net $8,000 Mar 07 BuyDomains
ESD net $7,500 Feb 07 BuyDomains
GDA net $5,000 Jul 07 Afternic/BuyDomains
Bib net $3,900 Jul 07 Afternic/BuyDomains
Gum net $3,824 May 07 Sedo
TGT net $3,600 Mar 07 Sedo Auction
JVZ net $3,333 Feb 07 Sedo
IGY net $3,300 Mar 07 Afternic
KDC net $3,245 Feb 07 SnapNames
GES net $3,000 Apr 07 SnapNames
UBE net $3,000 Apr 07 Pool
FAE net $2,950 Jun 07 Moniker/Traffic
IEA net $2,350 Apr 07 SnapNames
OAC net $2,322 Feb 07 SnapNames
BFN net $2,250 Mar 07 SnapNames
CBY net $2,222 Mar 07 Sedo
MHZ net $2,201 Mar 07 SnapNames
ATG net $2,105 Jun 07 Pool
WIA net $2,002 Feb 07 SnapNames
MKG net $1,750 Jul 07 SnapNames
WMG net $1,605 Feb 07 SnapNames
ONA net $1,558 Mar 07 Moniker/Traffic
OTP net $1,555 Jun 07 SnapNames
HDC net $1,550 Jul 07 SnapNames
AJS net $1,550 Jun 07 SnapNames
DRL net $1,550 May 07 SnapNames

I'd say it sold near market. I don't see much commercial potential nor value as a mnemonic (other than for Minnesota). Just my $.02
 
All these are reseller prices. I sold 2 LLL net's for $1x,xxx each in the last 2 years (end-user). Another one went for almost $3k here at the forums. With the LLL com's pushing past the $7k minimum, LLL net's take over the sub-$5k market.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom