• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Minimum value for generic 3 characters dot com (mixture of letters+numbers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 7
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
2,539
Reaction score
58
What's the minimum value for the worst and useless 3characters dot com actually ?

I mean mixtures of letters+numbers with no real meaning and no popularity (ae0, d8t 5hy e8v etc ... you got it).
How much are they sold for actually ? I was thinking to acquire few for my portfolio, still not sure they're worth my money.
 
I have traded quite a few and you are looking at a $130 pretty much minimum for super low quality like LNL or NLN or $150 and upwards for higher quality, most people are looking for $200+ for these domains now.

I have a few for sale if ya wanna PM me?
 
Thanks for your first feedback, I need to know better this market before deciding if they're worth my money or not but I'll let you know if I should decide to begin buying them.
 
Really interesting stats gopc thanks, I'll subscribe to the thread to catch all future updates too :-)
I've a more clear idea on what doing now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom