• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale MissArmy / Navy / AirForce/ Marines .com - Great 4 domain set

Status
Not open for further replies.

timechange.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
2,603
Reaction score
0
OK here's the deal: I am offering the following 4 names as a set:

MissArmy.com
MissAirForce.com
MissNavy.com
MissMarines.com

Excellent for adult/softcore/amateur site, with a twist of uniform :D

I've an offer of $100 just for MissArmy.com - before I break the set I want to offer it here for sale. My asking price for the set is $130 - non-negotiable. If you buy the names with the intention to resell, I will bring you in touch with the party that wants to buy MissArmy.com for $100.

This sale is good only for 24 hours so please send your inquiries asap & thanks for looking.
 
Offer is back - for another 24 hours. PM me if interested.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom