• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

.mobi open today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh damn, how could I resist, I said I was going to buy any but I did get one. A solid dictionary word to that is suitable for communications.
 
I envision that nnn.mobi will be $3k a pop in a year.

Heres hoping, I am going to put 288.mobi and 388.mobi up for sale shortly if anyone feels like an investment in .mobi!
 
Heres hoping, I am going to put 288.mobi and 388.mobi up for sale shortly if anyone feels like an investment in .mobi!

i highly doubt NNN.mobi will be worth 3k unless it's like 123.mobi or 666.mobi etc.

you can still find NNN.com for 3k or less!
 
anybody found a good .mobi webpage builder yet?
 
pagebuilder? dont you know .mobi domains are just instantly worth millions of dollars.. SELL SELL.. anyone wanna buy 484383.mobi for $100, its a deal, i swear.. going once.. going twice........
 
anybody found a good .mobi webpage builder yet?

Is it possible to just follow the same page format as weather.mobi? That site is owned by the weather channel and has been used as an example of one that is mobile complient.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom