• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed .mobi.us.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you do with flowers.mobi.us.com?
 
Hey Big you are a Moderator... why the hell are you linking us to your parked page?
 
So the search engines pick them up of course, great name you have but not the top choice. But a very useful one none the less, I like what you can do with it.

I'm not sure what it's worth, but as I said I like it that is for sure. :)
 
to many dots for me , but good luck developing the name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom