Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

.mobi's to be available at the 1st ever adult domain conference Vegas Moniker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlton

Internet Real Estate
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Which brings up a question... will this auction be broadcast through WebMaster Radio as the others have been?

:)

GoPC
Each auction offers an opportunity for good press for the entire industry. I hope the Las Vegas auction does get broadcast as it's exciting for domainers and newcomers tapping into this relatively new market.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Each auction offers an opportunity for good press for the entire industry. I hope the Las Vegas auction does get broadcast as it's exciting for domainers and newcomers tapping into this relatively new market.

Yes i agree Carlton, however the point the others were making was that it is an adult auction. Therefore will wetpussy.com etc be heard over the radio?
I'm guessing not, as maybe they have to have some sort of licence i don't know.
I was having a chat with Chris at Moniker the other day who is doing a lot of the organising (great bloke btw if you don't know him).
He is really excited about it as i am. He has confirmed the last auctioneer that did the last Traffic auction will be doing this one!
I am pleased as i thought he was great! Apparently he too is relishing doing the auction & has many punchlines lined up.
I've got about 12 in the auction myself so am looking forward to it.
If they did a live video stream with sound it would be easier to police as there could be a banner on the top cautioning adult content. Think they may find it harder with just sound. Unless you have to click an 'i agree etc' page first.
cheers
Pred

-Charley-

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think the domains are still being sorted out. It might go a little long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators