• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed moiblephones.com site with small rev

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

discdrome

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2004
Messages
362
Reaction score
1
Hi I have 2 typo domains name that get small amounts of traffic, any ideas on value...

Stats last 30 days with Sedo
Unques/Clicks/Earnings

moiblephones.com 14/4/28.57%/€2.28
moiblephone.com 20/5/25%/€1.09

May have good potential as developed site?
 
value here is strickly driven from traffic and revenue. I would not develop a typo site but rather focus that time and effort on a better domain. In terms of value I think about 24-36 months revenue is probably a fair price, usually I would go higher for generic typos, but if you are making 12 bucks a year on this one domain, half of that is going to renewal fees..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom