• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Mom Site.....Wahm Site...Very Nice ;0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
2,174
Reaction score
0
I am considering selling one of my work at home sites. It is http://www.likemom.com

It is a pr5;
Has about 300 backlinks;
Gets about 50 daily uniques:
http://extremetracking.com/open?login=jdsalr82

It has some nice rankings at Yahoo and Google for terms like 'mom'.

It has a professionally designed postnuke theme, along with a full blown mod-rewrite system. I have a pretty nice chunk of change invested.

It makes roughly $100 a month thru adsense and various affiliate links like 'SFI'.

I am looking for a minimum offer of $1500. I would like to sell ASAP, as I need some money.

Paypal is the preferred payment method.

This is a great opportunity to have a pre built 'work at home site', portal, or anything else you may have in mind.


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
UPDATE:

lol...I have a few people ask me if this was just a one page site...sorry about that. There is a link on the lower right to the beef of the site, it takes you to this page:
http://www.likemom.com/mom/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom