Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed Money Making Site for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjohnhoward

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone

I am selling my templates site http://www.cheapertemplates101.com. It is a combination of TM affiliate and bundled templates sale. I have been promoting it via google adwords for the last three months.
It has made 13 templates sales this month commission of around $140+, , over 20 last month ($400 commission)- commission of around $140+, with three template customisation sales totalling over $500, it has also sold over $400 worth of templates that are non affiliated.. paypal stats available to interested parties.
Uniques average 100-200 per day, and has an Alexa.com rank of around 550k which can be checked.

The site has huge potential for anyone who wants to start promoting it via topsites and search engine listings.

Interested parties should PM me for more details and I will provide stats and proof of income for you

I am looking for over $750 for the site and the highest bid will get it

geekpipe

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
for the $140 in commissions.. how much have you spent on google adwords? maybe i dont read it right.. just wondered how much $$ you advertise a month and how much in your pocket you make.

kevin

bigjohnhoward

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't think I explained it very well so her eis the break down.

TM Sales, ie just templates $140+ for this month + $24 today
Template Tuning Customisation Commissions are 25% of $500 = $125
Plus the bundled templates at $24.95 x (have to check for exact numbers but around 15) = $375 approx

Therefore the total is $664 in commissions and earnings. I spend around $150
per month with adwords to get this sort of result plus any links that I have developed since January

I think it's a great site personally.......

QUOTE=geekpipe]for the $140 in commissions.. how much have you spent on google adwords? maybe i dont read it right.. just wondered how much $$ you advertise a month and how much in your pocket you make.

kevin[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom