Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

moniker Moniker/enom

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As an ex-Moniker employee, it saddens me to read about what's going on with Moniker. It seems like it's complete Moniker "Madness" over there! :mad:

With that being said.... I truly hope (For your sake) they get it together.

As most of you already know, I'm working with eNom/Rightside now and would love the opportunity to work with you (my fellow clients) again!

If you're interested in transferring over to eNom, feel free to contact me directly!

Best of luck!

Thanks
~Bari
Bari@Rightside.co

Tikkun

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Enom used to be fantastic. My favorite for many years. I was hoping Enom would be my last registrar.

Have you fixed your DNS, email forwarding and domain verification systems to be ultra reliable yet? If so, that'd brighten me up quite a bit. I was very sad when when Enom went screwy late last year/early this year after the transition to Demand Media. Then angered when newbie support people were condescending over problems that were obviously due to changes at Enom that weren't fully debugged yet. (like the rerouting of email through another one of Demand's holding) Just because I tend to one of the people who notices problems early, doesn't mean they're not real problems. (as later confirmed by higher end techs)

You guys also used to have some of the smartest and least condescending support. Most support people in the old days seemed to be what most companies would've called "tier 2" or higher, which was brilliant. I really miss the old Enom, but I understand there's a transition period with a new owner as new owners always tend to do some hiring and firing.

Maybe now that it's nearing a year, you guys are back to old standards (and hopefully even better)? It's probably been enough time for things to settle.

If so, you may to advertise that your free DNS is better than most paid services. ;) Extremely DDOS resistant, and speedy as heck. I always thought was a brilliant freebie, considering that that on one project I was able to replace a $1k+ a month UltraDNS bill with Enom without any adverse effects. I was always surprised this aspect of Enom wasn't better known. With the rise of 3rd party DNS services, it's worth bragging about.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Enom is great, come to think of it I have never had any issues there and everything seems to work. Those old $8.95 reseller accounts sure are handy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators