Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Moniker Escrow a Lame duck or a joke

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I have a transaction holding up at Moniker Escrow since nearly 2 weeks ago. First the payment has already been received. Second Moniker has not even contacted the seller of the domains (according to what the seller tells me). WTF is wrong with this company? I am not the kind of a guy to bash companies on boards but this one is out of my control. What is your experience with these folks at Moniker Escrow? I wish I had stuck with Escrow.com which has always been most efficient to me.

distraught,
Ian

Domain Summit 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I had one transaction, as the seller, a year ago with no problems. So I can't really tell if service has gone downhill.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Call them, they will attend to it immediately, maybe the seller did not receive their email

scrsteven

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I used it years ago. It was slower than escrow.com because of faxing the signed agreements and Monte handling it himself back then, but it did feel more secure...

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Only ever done one 15k escrow with them. Extremely stressful due to very poor communication, sometimes no communication on their part.

redomainer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I made an very good offer on a domain at Moniker 1 1/2 weeks ago. Their response was that someone would contact me w/i 72 hours. I'm still waiting...

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom