Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Moniker Marketplace too many hassles

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
After the update to Moniker Marketplace it has become very difficult to add domain listings.

I am unable to add certain domains and I get an error message saying that the domain is not in my moniker account. Other domains which are not registered at Moniker are accepted though.

When you add a domains now you must verify each of them by email to confirm ownership :?:

Maybe if someone from Moniker sees this they can look into it. I have contacted support with no response.

Domain Summit 2024

John Mauriello

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All names you list in Moniker Marketplace.com must have a FOA
(form of authorization ) from the registrant of Record. This is to prevent fraud by others listing names that do not really own.

Our system sends out an authorization email to the registrant of records email address in the whois public listing
(https://www.moniker.com/whois/whois.jsp), that contains an authorization link that you need to be click on for approval
and validation.

If you are not getting the Moniker FOA email it is for one the following reasons:

1) The email we are sending is in your Junk/Spam folder.

or

2) Your name (s) are not registered at Moniker and has "Domain Privacy" at your Current registrar - and your current registrar may not be forwarding the FOA email we sent out.

In this case you need to contact your existing registrar and ask them to forward the emails sent by Moniker to the Privacy Email address listed in the Whois record. We highly recommend you use Moniker.com as your Registrar on names you are selling to avoid these issues and allow for faster processing of sales.

Please let me know if we can assist you further.

Regards,
John Mauriello
[email protected]
954-861-3536
800-688-6311 Ext. 3536
FAX: 954-984-0209
MSN: [email protected]

"Moniker is the first and only provider of Domain Asset Management"

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All names you list in Moniker Marketplace.com must have a FOA
(form of authorization ) from the registrant of Record. This is to prevent fraud by others listing names that do not really own.

Our system sends out an authorization email to the registrant of records email address in the whois public listing
(https://www.moniker.com/whois/whois.jsp), that contains an authorization link that you need to be click on for approval
and validation.

If you are not getting the Moniker FOA email it is for one the following reasons:

1) The email we are sending is in your Junk/Spam folder.

or

2) Your name (s) are not registered at Moniker and has "Domain Privacy" at your Current registrar - and your current registrar may not be forwarding the FOA email we sent out.

In this case you need to contact your existing registrar and ask them to forward the emails sent by Moniker to the Privacy Email address listed in the Whois record. We highly recommend you use Moniker.com as your Registrar on names you are selling to avoid these issues and allow for faster processing of sales.

Please let me know if we can assist you further.

Regards,
John Mauriello
[email protected]
954-861-3536
800-688-6311 Ext. 3536
FAX: 954-984-0209
MSN: [email protected]

"Moniker is the first and only provider of Domain Asset Management"

Thanks for the response

I still find that it is too much hassle to track down all of the verification emails, especially with the amount of domains I have at different registrars. I don't think many people will be able to contact their registrar to ask them to forward emails in order to add a domain to the marketplace.

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I still don't see any way to add all of my domains for sale. I currently only have a few domains added because the process is too difficult and some domains cannot be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom