Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Moniker really a Big Hassle

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think the time-out is so that Monte can steal your registration ideas.

Domain Summit 2024
Reaction score
I have personally emailed Warren to find out exactly what the issue is...I am still confused? The time out period was initially increased to an hour then reduced to 30 minutes when a number of folks complained about the security risk....hence the reason why we have that in place to begin with.

Regarding transfers into moniker in bulk, we just launched the new bulk transfer system last week. you can now submit 100 names at a time using the transfer in link on our site. it asks for the epp codes and will send batches of emails to each admin email address on file with Whois.

TrafficClub is designed to self and auto-optimize. it may be that generic pages or other types of landing pages convert better than the adult pages at certain times...and the reason that they may not look like the best pages to display...however, they display the best paying pages 90% of the time regardless of linguistic mapping.

Thanks to those who have voiced their positive experience with Moniker. We do not discriminate between small and large accounts or new or old accounts. we try to serve everyone the best we can. also everyone here receives very best pricing, service, support, and security. If you do not...just email me and I will make sure that you do!

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A guy that has 25.000 domains....post ONLY his second post in the most important forum banishing Moniker?

This tells about his obscure reasons and we cannot believe anything he says right now...

I don´t know why mods here accept those kind of posts from someone who has only 2 posts!!!

Warrens....I can recommend you a lot better registrar for you...they will handle your needs, they are the top... top price, top service, top security....and will for sure treat you like a king,...as you deserve...go to Regfly...they are waiting for you...leave us with the ´poor service of Moniker´.:thumb:

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks to those who have voiced their positive experience with Moniker. We do not discriminate between small and large accounts or new or old accounts. we try to serve everyone the best we can. also everyone here receives very best pricing, service, support, and security. If you do not...just email me and I will make sure that you do!
There is no better authority, no higher authority to go to address your concerns and issues than this respondant right here.

Anything other members do or say is of little consequence now.

Chelsea

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We do not discriminate between small and large accounts or new or old accounts. we try to serve everyone the best we can.

Monte´s statement is a fact!!!
I only have a small account with Moniker, but could not get any better service whatsoever.
When there is any question or problem I can always contact Don and get a reply and help within no time.
Never had a better service anywhere else and I have been using all kind of registrars within the last 5 years.

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The time out period was initially increased to an hour then reduced to 30 minutes when a number of folks complained about the security risk....hence the reason why we have that in place to begin with.

Speaking of which, it might interest you to know I've remained logged inside
my Moniker account for at least 1 hour and 10 minutes before I forgot about it
and it logged off on its own. :D

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can any of the primary participants (Moniker Man and WarrenS) offer some insight as to how things are working out with this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom