Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Moniker WhoIs is wrong.

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ydnaemsti

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Your sub company Allearthdomains LLC has no clue when it comes to who is information.
When you log into Moniker to manage the domain and check out who is infromation the info there is correct, but that is not the information you're going to see in the WHO IS. When you run a who is it shows owner info submitted for Allearthdomains LLC exposing info you do not need to expose.

You should fix this ASAP.

Domain Summit 2024

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah!!!!

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Your sub company Allearthdomains LLC has no clue when it comes to who is information.
When you log into Moniker to manage the domain and check out who is infromation the info there is correct, but that is not the information you're going to see in the WHO IS. When you run a who is it shows owner info submitted for Allearthdomains LLC exposing info you do not need to expose.

You should fix this ASAP.

Submit a support ticket to Moniker instead of complaining here it works better mmk

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a .sc domain that Moniker can not get the whois info right and it has been 2 years now. Funny thing is that gave me free whois privacy last year b/c they couldn't get the old owner's info updated with mine. It just renewed and I was charged the privacy fee. Gotta love them.

ydnaemsti

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Complaining here works. I submitted tickets about halvarez for 2 years.
If I submit a ticket it is possible Moniker changes my info only and you guys are left out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom