Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker moniker~ you have a problem there

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I had a ticket responded to (and resolved) in a little over an hour.

Domain Summit 2024

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello Mr. / Ms. Newbee,

Your funds were refunded to your account on 3-3-2008.

Please check your account.

If we may be of further assistance, please let us know as we look forward to expanding our working relationship. Thanks!

With best regards,

Don

Don Lyons

i can't login to my acc as it got deleted !! , and it says i need to call for explanation !!

I'm not calling ~and i do not have a refunds in pp , nether confirmation of refund by email, i have pm'ed you my acc number twice ! you said you'll have a look at it and disappeared! emails are not being responded at all

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i can't login to my acc as it got deleted !! , and it says i need to call for explanation !!

I'm not calling ~and i do not have a refunds in pp , nether confirmation of refund by email, i have pm'ed you my acc number twice ! you said you'll have a look at it and disappeared! emails are not being responded at all

It's refunded to your Moniker account/credit! He told you in his previous post.. If you aren't able to make a phone call now and then, you should really look for another hobby. I am pretty sure there is a reason they have deleted your Moniker account as well..

BTW, I don't mean to sound rude, but it sounds to me like you're the one doing something wrong here and not the Moniker reps.

Last edited:

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It's refunded to your Moniker account/credit! He told you in his previous post.. If you aren't able to make a phone call now and then, you should really look for another hobby. I am pretty sure there is a reason they have deleted your Moniker account as well..

BTW, I don't mean to sound rude, but it sounds to me like you're the one doing something wrong here and not the Moniker reps.

what you mean- I'm doing something wrong ~ what exactly?? refusing to make a call ? of course I'm not calling them over from UK and staying on hold for whatever time over 12 euros, as well there is time difference !

all small issues should be sorted out by email- moniker threatened me badly as far I'm concerned- they might be more attentive to their old customers but not a new ones

also you are not entitled to tell me what hobbies i should have~ i can have any hobbies i like !

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let's put it this way, domain newbie.

You really don't have to do anything. But if you want your issue fully resolved,
then you ought to exhaust any and all means available to do so.

Otherwise, you'll probably end up complaining and whining how bad Moniker or
any other registrar is, and your issue still won't be fixed. Only you can decide
on your own what's more urgently important in the short and/or long run.

If your ventures there is making you money, they can help you recoup losses
from making a phone call or so. But again, it's up to you.

Good luck with it. Hope it works out somehow.

shashe

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Moniker has its good points, but resolving customer complaints, especially by email, is not one of them. Additionally, their website functions don't always work.

I also don't want to telephone, I want online support. I agree that Moniker's telephone support is much better than email support although the new ticketing system is much better than the old email. Still, customer resolution is sketchy. Management is really Sales rather than back-office and not much better than Support at resolving or even understanding operational issues.

Getting refunded is a test in tenacity. Correct math, what one would think is an automated function, is also not one of Moniker's strong suits.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
still waiting for refund, i will charge them 12% APR, same as my credit card charges me

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom