• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Moola

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAS125

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2006
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
Hello all...
I have a bit of information for you. If you play moola, I recomend you use the auto player. I win with them soo much more then anyone else! Secondly, lol, I am scared! I am on level 6 and dont want to go higher:P. How far are you guys at? Thanks... Nicolas
 
Last time I reached up to $10 then continued playing but later lost lol..
 
NAS125 said:
If you play moola, I recomend you use the auto player. I win with them soo much more then anyone else!

What is the auto player and how is it within the Moola rules?
 
Auto player is a computer opponent. If you read about them "more info" button... it explains the odds of beating a human vs. computer! They are basically the same odds, but I find people have tricks up their sleeves, and automatic computers dont:P
 
if u play with auto player, the the computer will know which number you have thrown, so it no more guessing for the computer and u loose
 
Interesting. Is there a way to get tricks up my sleeve when I am playing against the computer player?
 
Really? I have won 8 times with Auto and 3 with regular players. They do not see your number do they? Then its a scam sorta thing...
 
you can win the auto player in lower levels but when u r in the level where u can withdraw the money, i don think u can win over the system
 
I am level 14, I am wondering if I should release a strategy guide for a small amount of money. I wonder who will be interested.
 
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RIGHT HERE MAN!!! RELEASE ONE!!!! lol... thats a great idea! unless you are selling the "everybody knows" information of go 2,1,3,4,5,6...
 
I'd pay as long as it wasn't too expensive. Maybe for $ or DNF$
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom