Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Moral/Ethical Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jeez guys, lighten up. Just drinking on the job again.

whydna

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sellers should have the option of locking the thread from comments. Interested parties should get in contact by PM, it is absolutely rediculous the types of comments I see in sales threads.

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No offense my friend as it appears you are newer here but that is not a good idea. Some questions are worth asking and they are needed to protect newer members such as yourself. Allot of us have learned the hard way and we ask these questions not for ourselves but for the community as a whole. You'll see with time, someone in here might save you allot of money one day because they asked an important question. Cheers,

Acro

joeny

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
whydna said:
Sellers should have the option of locking the thread from comments. Interested parties should get in contact by PM, it is absolutely rediculous the types of comments I see in sales threads.

With a trader feed back of ZERO, like you have and not being a verifeid member..........I really dont think you even should be commenting

whydna

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This thread is open to all posters, and all comments are welcome. Otherwise it should have been posted in a private forum.

Not sure what you are getting at, but I have been a member of this forum before either of you. My opinions are as valid as yours.

Thanks for your insight though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom