• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale More Pool BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicpal

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
668
Reaction score
0
Okay I am now 0 for 35 at Pool. Something has got to give. A domain I had backordered two months ago at Pool dropped the other day. I look today at the WhoIS and see that Pool won the name (with no visible registrant info, just Moniker and Pool's DNS), I didn't get any email and checked to see if was going to auction and nothing. Even weirder in the past when I didn't win at Pool, the domain would remain in my backorder list, now it isn't even there. What is going on?
 
cyphix said:
Who knows?

You know for the the most part I wouldn't normally care. I typically don't spend the $60 backorders for domains at either Snapnames or Pool. I am more of the bottomfeeder that waits for the $8.75 domains at NW. But once in a awhile I will go after a few using SnapNames or Pool for either personal reasons or that will benefit a friend or family members' business, and this was the case with this domain. I am hoping that perhaps, it is one of those deals where they actually caught the domain for me and are just late in reporting for whatever reason. But I doubt it!
 
Yeah... thats my point... who knows whats happening when Pool is involved.
 
Email them - [email protected]

They will reply within 24 hours and are quite reasonable to deal with..
 
Beachie said:
Email them - [email protected]

They will reply within 24 hours and are quite reasonable to deal with..

I'm through with them. Today the domain is miraculously back in my account and shows the bidding history for the domain. That's great and all, but it needs to be there when the auction actually going on! What a bunch of morons. I'll make sure to use their lists to backorder domains at other services.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom