Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

More traffic (Tips Needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DN48

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

i own a business (the website use only french language)

i have paid for adsense, traded some links and submitting to search engines

what else can i do? the website works but i need more visitors, that why i want the maximum (targeted) traffic (for the minimum cost if possible but thats not a real matter if you have great working tips)

maybe i should increase the page rank to attract more users thanks to google and other major search engine?

i have seen ads which promised that you could be on yahoo's or google's first page (without using their ads), this is a hoax, isn't?

thanks for the help!

Domain Summit 2024

Keynes

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Firstly, never believe SEO companies that promise first page placement - the truth is that search optimization takes patience and hard work. It sounds like you're on the right track - continue to add solid content to you site, and make sure it is internally SEO friendly as well. Building links is an ongoing process, and having quality content can only help in that regard.

DN48

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
any tips about the PR please ?

Keynes

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
any tips about the PR please ?

Page rank will come through quality content and the development of true back links. In order to improve your rankings, you have to target your niche well, and make sure your content is high quality and your site structure is accessible to the engines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators