• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers MovieFetch.net BIN lowered to $99

Status
Not open for further replies.
how does this script work? How come everything is linked to IMDB?
 
Wouldn't you want it linked to IMDB? I put in my zipcode and the script worked PERFECTLY and very fast. I'm impressed.
 
Very nice script and great domain. If you tweak the design I would bet you could ask a lot more for this if it is custom. Either way looks like a great deal for 100 bucks. If I didn't already have 5000 unfinished projects I would buy it.
 
that is neat , works great , do the ads get clicked?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom