• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Mr Bush - Holiday Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

actnow

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
4,865
Reaction score
10
MrBush.com is dropping today.

at 10 am (est) today there was "No snap".

NW - $ 25 bid. I had the 8.75 bid.

MrBush.net not taken.
MrBush.org not taken.
 
Approx. 12:25 pm today (est)

Someone bought the snap. And, approx. within a couple minutes also raised the bid at NW from $ 25 to 40. And, no bid on it after that.
 
I was trying to see if posting the name on the DNF immediately caused the name to be snapped and bidded on at NW.

It looks like the only person who really got interested in the domain was the following person. I don't know if this person is a member or guest of the forum. But, I have seen their name a number times as the new owner of some very good drops.

Domain Name: mrbush.com
Registrar: www.domainstobeseen.com

Registrant:
Dinoia, Michele [email protected]
Szk.com
Via Trilussa 11
Pineto, TE 64025
IT
 
Originally posted by actnow
I was trying to see if posting the name on the DNF immediately caused the name to be snapped and bidded on at NW.

It looks like the only person who really got interested in the domain was the following person. I don't know if this person is a member or guest of the forum. But, I have seen their name a number times as the new owner of some very good drops.

Domain Name: mrbush.com
Registrar: www.domainstobeseen.com

Registrant:
Dinoia, Michele [email protected]
Szk.com
Via Trilussa 11
Pineto, TE 64025
IT

he is a member here, one of the most respected members of the forum.
 
What is his name on the forum?
 
Originally posted by actnow
What is his name on the forum?

name used to be mikemike but now it is member name 'sheva'
 
The HE is a SHE.... :D
MichelE.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom