• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Msn

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDude

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
1
I know I had a few members of DNForum on my msn, I have added who I can remember the email of but for some of you I have not added, Only the ones I remember, the main reason for an account change was to rid of all people I do want to speak to, I had over 50 people blocked, over 400 contacts merged over 2 accounts, I now have 50 on one account.

New MSN: paul [atttttt] paulrogers [dottttt] info
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom