Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Music Domain 3000-5000 daily uniques!! HURRY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, I just got a srewin. Take advantage of it! I bought the site http://www.msealsmusic.com which is a huge site hosted on it's own server. The old owner was suppose to continue hosting it for me for a month or two, till I got my own stuff set up. Well...he lied!

As of this afternoon, the site is now down, and it seems I lost all files. I don't even know where the hell it was hosted at!

The only contact info I had for the guy was his email, and of course that was webmaster @ msealsmusic.com, which of course was transferred over to me :-(

So at any rate, here is some info.
It has a Google pr6
Link pop (according to marketleap.com) 41,500
alexa.com ranking of 47,365

Here are the stats:
http://extremetracking.com/open;unique?login=mseals3

I don't have time or money to begin to think of what to wip up, as I have enough money into buying it in the first place.

Here is your chance to basically get a fresh drop! I can only imagine what the bots at pool.com would bid this one up to :)

If you have an existing music site, or were thinking about one. You better scarf it up. I want to sell ASAP, before any damage sets in.

Post or pm your x,xxx.xx offers please.

Forgot to mention, you are also getting a brand. This domain itself gets searched for quite a bit t overture:
1164 msealsmusic
plus others such as "mseals" and "mseals music"
which I think is pretty cool :wink:

Domain summit 2024

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NetProwler said:
Post or pm your x,xxx.xx offers please.

Just offer what you think you would pay for it. If I like it, I'll accept it.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
one offer of $1800, and another for trades. anybody else????? :-(

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ClassicNames.com said:
Sounds like they went over there bandwidth limit on 1/29/04. It surely seems like this is the same issue again in my opinion. http://forums.buddy4u.com/viewtopic.php?p=233945

always get access to the ftp / cpanel when buying a website / domain and then change the hosting.

Good luck.

Thanks Classic. It doesn't make sense tho in the Beginning of the month? It's a 10mbps server!
It used 2200gb last month, so it almost appears that somebody didn't pay the bills :-(

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now is your chance. If I don't get a reasonable offer, by tomorrow evening I'll just have to pay someone to throw up a similar site and start from scratch. The way I understand, this happened once before to this site, and by the looks of traffic, it really didn't effect it too much :)
It won't be long before the database is packed full of songs again. Don't miss out.

Now is your chance. If I don't get a reasonable offer, by tomorrow evening I'll just have to pay someone to throw up a similar site and start from scratch. The way I understand, this happened once before to this site, and by the looks of traffic, it really didn't effect it too much :)
It won't be long before the database is packed full of songs again. Don't miss out!

Just wanted to share this cool tool I found! It helped me locate the hosts IP address, which in turn helped me find the host! At least now I have something to go by. Just emailed them to see what's up....

tool:
http://www.dnsstuff.com

Ataxx

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there, I'll give 2.2k for it. :p

NetProwler said:
It won't be long before the database is packed full of songs again. Don't miss out.

It won't be long before the database is packed full of songs again. Don't miss out!

Just wanted to share this cool tool I found! It helped me locate the hosts IP address, which in turn helped me find the host! At least now I have something to go by. Just emailed them to see what's up....

tool:
http://www.dnsstuff.com

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Too bad this wasn't a few months down the line.. might of been interested then...

j8jweb

DNF Veteran
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What is PowerWebMusic.com? I just checked out msealsmusic.com at archive.org and it looks like it used to be the same site as powerwebmusic.com. If you need to contact the owner, that would be one pretty easy way, as that particular site is still up and running.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
j8jweb said:
What is PowerWebMusic.com? I just checked out msealsmusic.com at archive.org and it looks like it used to be the same site as powerwebmusic.com. If you need to contact the owner, that would be one pretty easy way, as that particular site is still up and running.

From some of my correspondence with the old owner, I gathered that he wasn't the original developer of the site. I also noticed that there were a lot of extra files, mainly .php files that weren't even being used. Also oe of the actual html pages says "Msealsmusic.com is NOW a music file hosting site", adding to the idea that it was something different, before that.

I had a lot of help and ideas from my many friends here at the forums trying to help me fix the situation. As you can see the site is now up and running. I am still not sure exactly what the deal was, but I speculate the old owner didn't pay this months hosting. He was out of town, and when realizing the site was down, paid for it quick. I will find out more soon. Thanks.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a high offer of $2600 for the domain name.
Since it is now a site I'm not sure how to go about selling it, so what I'll do is continue to advertise it as a domain name for sale, and will throw in a free site with it...lol :)

I will make my decision on whether to sell or not, this evening. Thanks!

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Had an offer of $4200 thru jimworld, but I am going to hang on to it for awhile. Thanks to all those who helped and/or made offers! CLOSED.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I posted the new high offer.
It's 7:30 pm here.
I'll accept offers till 10:30 pm.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators