Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Music Lyrics Website Founded In Jan 2005 For Sale: Straightlyrics.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

alzika

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The website is http://www.straightlyrics.com/

I have not updated the site in well over 5 years. I initially scraped a bunch of music lyrics from another website, and then never even updated the site. Eventually, I had a SEO person tell me that gospel music lyrics was a good keyword to get into, and it was at the time, indeed the best we could get. It was averaging $300-$400 a month from adsense revenue.

Today, it makes between $75-$80 a month, but you have a huge bargain here as there is no mobile site, there is no updates that have been done to the site in over 5 years.

I will only accept private offers. There is not a buy it now price. If I don't get what I feel is a decent enough amount, I will not sell the site and just keep it instead.

I can provide an adsense chart of the revenue for the time in January 2005 when it launched, up until today.

After just checking adsense, it will only let me go back so far as December 30th, 2006 for revenue stats for that specific domain. I think that may have been when they added URL channels in, and I don't want to skew the info I'm going to give you with stats from some of my other web investments mixed in.

This website alone, since the end of 2006 to present has made a total of $17,316.10. More data for that same period:
Page views: 3,012,713
Clicks: 290,283
Page CTR: 9.64%
CPC: $0.06
Page RPM: $5.75

I have a graph of the above if anyone wants to see it, please ask privately.

Serious offers only, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom