• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

my biggest ctr percentage

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernTn

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2005
Messages
2,025
Reaction score
0
yesterday on a parked domain I received a 214% ctr .. the largest so far for me and todays my birthday :)
 
Hey Happy birthday
but how do you get more than 100%?
 
i get over 100% ctr on parked.com alot but its usually on a low traffic domain. go parked.com and happy birthday
 
Happy bday, Southern

I'm quite pleased with the results on parked as well. I have about half of my names with them now.
 
yea, parked.com has been pretty good.. all traffic domains I get will go there first for testing
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom